You want a native speaker? Have two!
Some clients demand that their text is translated by a native speaker.
They, like us, believe that only a native speaker can fully grasp all the subtleties and cultural references that are embedded in a text.
Well, guess what? At Schrijf.be, you get your native speaker. And another one for good measure!
Native speakers: a unique two-tier approach
For each English translation you get one native speaker of the source language, and one of the target language.
The first native speaker performs the translation into his mother tongue.
- He has the feeling and natural style needed to make your text sound like an original rather than a translation.
The second native speaker is also a translator, but one who speaks the language of the original text.
- He understands all the subtleties and details of the original text.
- He compares text and translation to make sure that nothing got lost in translation.
- He also double-checks spelling, grammar and consistency in style.
This two-tier approach is unique. Translation agencies usually offer you one of the above translators, but never both.
Two native speakers: what’s in it for you?
- The translation reads like an original because it is written by a native speaker.
- Nothing gets lost in translation: all the subtleties and cultural references of your original text are respected as the text has been checked by a second person.
- Our translators use our English Style Guide to make sure that all texts are consistent in style.
- The persuasiveness of your message is preserved or even improved.
Start speaking your customers' language